Thursday, October 21, 2010

What is this, I don't even...

As I sit here, drinking my morning dose of chocolate milk (Yes, chocolate milk, fuck you), I keep peeking over at the clock on the computer and saying out loud to myself:

"WHY THE FUCK AM I UP NOW!? I didn't even know there was a 9 in the AM anymore."


Well, friends, I actually have to take responsibility for once and be up early since I promised my friend Niclas that I would be up and ready at 12 so he and I could get some filming done today. So thus, I am up at this hour, however, I would not say that I am awake. I will now introduce you to my 3 stages of waking up.

1. The "What the fuck is going on?"-phase.

This phase starts out with the whole sleeping thing coming to an end. As I said earlier, I'm not awake, but I am up in the sense of that I'm not asleep. During this phase, I have a tendency to do some things that I in later phases start questioning. For example, this morning I was so tired that I put on my shorts backwards and wore a t-shirt inside out without noticing. I then proceeded to head out to the kitchen for my medication (still on antibiotics for the ear infection) and a glass of water. This is where phase two kicks in.

2. The "Routines are golden"-phase.

During this phase, I start mentally waking up. Untill now, my body has been up and walking, but my mind has been sleeping in a few more minutes. However, this is where my brain goes into phase 1 and starts questioning my body's choices from the first phase. I notice the fucking retarded appearance of my clothes, I notice that spotify is running music I never listen to normally, and that I am surfing around on homepages with little to no interest to me.

This is where my brain tells my body to just stay the fuck in bed untill my brain has fully woken up and can take control, and this leads us to phase 3.

3. The "Realisation"-phase.

This phase is where I properly wake up, and the phase that I am currently moving into at a really slow pace. This is where my choice of dress has started looking acceptable, my food and drink intake has become reasonable, and the music I listen to become more acceptable. This is also the phase where I start doing stuff that I am usually doing, such as play games, write scripts or waste my time browsing facebook/YouTube/FZ/LoL-forums etc. For example, at the moment I am contemplating playing some Medal of Honor on the PS3, or playing some League of Legends while continuing to enjoy my durrent choice of Drum'n'Bass slowly destroying my ears due to high volume.


Those are my three phases of waking up, however, some days it feels like my brain just doesn't wake up and I end up going through my day in phase 2 but my brain just staying in bed, mumbling viciously at my body when it does things my brain doesn't agree with.

Well, I am now out of chocolate milk and I need to aquire more before I feel that I need a nap.

So 'til next time;


Don't get run over!


Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment