Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fuck you, hangovers!

This is gonna be a shorter blogpost than usual, but that's because the title says it all. I am so god damn hung over from yesterday. I was bartending for me, Niclas and Holmström when drinking yesterday, and after trying a variety of drinks, I got this major hangover.

The good thing to come out of it was that I figured out a thing about myself. If I really want to learn something, I can learn it quite easily. But apart from that, the night was quite MEH after we left Niclas' place. I won't go into details, but it ended differently than me and Holmström hoped I guess.

But yes, hangovers. Fuck them...

...who the fuck am I kidding? I totally deserve this after last night.

I'm gonna head off and continue my headaches, feeling ill and mindless droning.



Signed,

Exxy...

...ugh. 


Oh yeah, as a bonus, a picture from last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment