Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So, here we are again.

But this time, I won't drop it after a few weeks of blogging, as this will be about EVERYTHING, and not aimed at something special in my life.

So, I bid you welcome to:

Exxy's tripple R. The R's standing for Rants, Ramblings and Reviews!


In this blog, you'll see everything from gaming, movies, music to politics, news and other real shit. I will have different "Segments" that will come back from time to time.

The first one will be coming directly after this post, and will be called "Fuck you, X" and will be a rant/rambling about a company/person/establishment that I don't agree with or highly dislike. I have a feeling this will mostly be aimed towards games and gaming companies, but I will force myself to not ONLY make it gaming related. Other segments I will have are "Exxy reviews" and a thing I've done on facebook the past week, which will be transfered here, and I call it: "People, You need X in your life." This as so far been mostly aimed at music, but will probably just be shameless plugs for stuff that I really like across the internet and world in general.


I will also have this thing later on (was planning later this week) where I will answer your question. I will do almost any question, with exceptions for really fucked up shit. Warning though: Retarded questions will get retarded answers. You have been warned.


Again, Welcome to my little world.


May the forces of evil become confused on their way to your house.
(Bonus points for whoever can pinpoint where this is taken from)


Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment