Friday, October 22, 2010

How the fuck do people do that?

By the title, I mean exercise. Fucking hell, I ran a bit today in a movie me and my friend Niclas made, and with the cold I have I felt like I was gonna fucking die. Lack of breath, constant coughing, and a clogged up nose did not really fucking help.

So apart from the whole "Exxy has no physical stamina what so fucking ever", today has been an awesome day. Let's take it by schedule, shall we?

9 AM - Wake up

10 AM - Starting to REALLY wake up, post a blogpost about it (I'm sad, I know).
12 PM - Niclas calls me and tells me to get ready.
12:30 PM - Niclas arrives, we do some random chit chat and start planning.
2:30 PM - Almost all scenes are done, and we decide to get something to eat. While we're eating, the third guy from our moviegroup (http://www.varningfornoje.se/ <--- Shameless plug) shows up, and joins us while me and Niclas finish our food.
4:30 PM - Start filming the last scenes.
5:30 PM - Finished and Niclas extracts the clips while we play abit of Blur.
6 PM - I decide, as the good loser of Blur I am, to go buy some chocolate milk (Yes, chocolate milk, fuck you), cookies and other pasteries to share with the victorious Niclas.
8 PM - The raw editing of the movie is done, and we decide to start sketching up some characters for a roleplay (board game, not live or video game) that we're doing, to have as reserves.
9 PM - I call a cab and order it to pick me up at 11 PM.
9:05 PM - Niclas puts on the Dropkick Murphy's Live in Boston DVD.
10 PM - My mind is starting to get blown from the mixture of Niclas' stories and the DVD.
10:45 PM - My mind is blown, and I start to pack my shit up to go home.
11 PM - I go home




The rest of the evening was spent playing League of Legends and reading facebook message after facebook message about it snowing.


Yes.. we got snow.. in the end of October. And not just a little bullshit snow that will be gone in the morning. Oh no, we're catching up with fucking Greenland in ammounts of snow at the moment.


But here's the thing.


I FUCKING LOVE SNOW. When the first snow falls, I get all happy and warm, and there is a story behind that, however, it would make this post into a fucking novel, so I'll save it for tomorrow or something.


Anyway, time to do my annual "First snow of the winter" tradition;

Walk in the snow, with Linkin Parks "My December" on repeat for an hour.



I'll fill you in on all the details and backstories tomorrow.


I'm off into the snow.


Farewell.


Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment