Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unexplainable tears.

I know the title sounds emo as fuck, but I'll explain it and hopefully it loses it's emo..ness?

Since somewhere around 7 pm tonight I have had my eyes water up constantly. It almost feels like my body wants me to cry, but I don't feel like I have anything to cry over at all. Now, I've narrowed this down to three options:

1. The pain I have in my ear is forcing my body to react differently to how I actually feel about it.

2. I am just more tired than I think I am and thus my eyes gets watery.

3. I am having one of those weird fucking reactions to something that has happened where my mind is depressed as fuck, but I don't feel it untill later on, where it hits me like a fucking freight train to the face.

Now, I think the most logical would be #2, and #1 is the second most logical, #3 only happens in extreme situations when there's been something serious going on around me (death in the family, death of a friend, someone close to me being seriously injured/sick etc).

But I seem to get this sometimes, and I just can't explain how or why. Anyone that have an answer to this? I usually only get it during the evenings for a few hours, then it stops, and it lasts for a little over a week, then goes away for a few months.

Well, hopefully that explained the emoness a bit.

Sign...

...Actually, you have to listen to this first:

Atticus Ross - Panoramic (Main theme of 'Book of Eli') 

That song has slammed into my top 3 movie themes of all time, and I can't put my finger on why.

Without further adue:


Signed, Exxy

No comments:

Post a Comment