Sunday, October 24, 2010

The peak of stupidity, or too smart for my own good?

So, earlier tonight was the first match of this season in ETF2L. Right before I was supposed to start TF2, my steam crashed. No biggie, happens from time to time. However, when I started steam again, I was asked to enter my password.

It was a fucking disaster. I HAD FORGOTTEN MY OWN FUCKING PASSWORD TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PROGRAM ON MY COMPUTER!

So the question is. Am I so smart, that I made a password so hard, that not even I can remember / crack it? Or am I just so stupid that I have a password that is so obvious, that I am just not thinking about it?

Well, I guess I'll just have to sit here and contemplate over my massive fail and drown my tears in zombie blood (playing Dead Rising 2.. OH GOD I LOVE THIS GAME).


Untill next time:


HURR DURR MAH NAEM EXXEH AN I 4GET MAH PASWURD LAWL



No comments:

Post a Comment