Thursday, November 11, 2010

Well, would you look at that.

Today will be my first (and hopefully only) sad/emo/depressed/what-the-fuck-ever blogpost. Because this is something I want to get out of the way, and something I can't be arsed to hide really.

Today, when I got home, I felt extremely lonely for the first time in years. I don't mean in the way that "Boo-hoo, I have no one bluh bluh", no no. I felt it in the way that I miss having someone to come home to, or to go home to after work. I get to read all these statuses and blogposts about "Oh, today when I got home from work, my girlfriend/boyfriend had done this and this", and to be honest, I want that.

I am not saying this out of the standpoint that I am not happy, because I am perfectly fine with my situation as it is, but I just miss that feeling of coming home and feel wanted by someone.

Wow, I just realized why crazy catladies get cats...

ANYWAYS. I just wanted to get that out of the way so I can post a more ragey/happy/funny blogpost later on tonight.

And hey, this shows that I can feel something other than hate and joy.

Well, I hope you have a great day.

Talk to you later.

Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment