Monday, November 8, 2010

Sooooo... the fuck is going on?

I want to start this off by appologizing for the fact that it's been a few days since my last proper post, but that's been because of a few things.

1. Got a new job.
2. Been working alot with the movie team (VFN)
3. Been at Niclas' place alot.
4. Been sleeping alot.

Now, let's look over these points a little closer.

1. New job

So, I've gotten a new job. I can't really go into any major details, but it's at the same mental hospital I worked over the summer, it's just a better job in general. So to be fair, it could be counted as a promotion, not a new job. Anyways, it eats up quite alot of time.

2. VFN!

So my movie team have started to write, record and buy shit for a upcoming series written by yours truely. We have some minor problems so far, but we're getting there slowly. We're hoping to have the new homepage launched at the end of the year, and with it, the first episode of this series.

3. Niclas' place

This is kinda self-explanitory. I've been over at Niclas' place alot, for a number of reasons. One being that I LOVE his appartment. Another being that we've been working alot with the movie team and shit like that, so that's been swapping up quite alot of time.


4. Sleeping

Since I started the job, I've appriciated sleep a hell of a lot more. I get all the sleep I can get when I get home, and enjoy every single second of sleeping. However, I still want to get as much shit as possible done during the days, so it's a bit of a dilemma, but I manage to balance it quite well.






After this post, I should be able to get back on track quite quick again, and hopefully I can start writing more than once a day.


Untill next time;

Chocolate milk.

Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment