Monday, November 22, 2010

Video Week - The finale!

So, here we are. The final post towards Video Week.

Today, I am not going to talk so much about the clips. I will let them talk for themselves. Because today I have found a mix of different types of masterpieces.

First up, a masterpiece of acting. This is a 10 minute monologue from Brandon Hardesty (Not sure on spelling), A.k.a. ArtieTSMITW on youtube. See it and realize the pure acting skills involved in this simple, yet amazing video.







--------------------------------------------------

The second video today, is another short that I found on Vimeo. It's not of the greatest calibre, but it's sure as hell not bad. I quite enjoyed it alot actually.



Short Film 'The Black Hole' from PHOTOPLAY FILMS on Vimeo.



------------------------------------------------

Our third clip today, is one of those videos that I really like, but I don't know why. It's a french animation named "Mon ami le robot", and goes by the english title "Playing with light". Give it a watch and see if you like it the same way I do.




Playing with light - Mon ami le robot from Cube Creative on Vimeo.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright. The last clip for Video Week will be a music video. This is the music video for the acoustic version of "Juneau" by Funeral For a Friend. The video is so special and mixed with the song it's just so beautiful and peaceful. Give it a watch and listen, and you'll hopefully be touched the way I am every time I watch it.





---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that concludes Video Week. If you liked this, feel free to give me a shout and I'll throw in another video week with a theme at some point.

Untill next time.

Signed, Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment