Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Video week.

I am now spontaneously (thanks Rho) making this into "Videos that I think you should see"-week.

And no, this will not be filled with retarded videos of people doing stupid shit or cute puppies or whatever, but clips that deserves attention for their brilliance.

The first one was "My name is Lisa" that I posted monday. And today, I bring you: SPIN.

Watch the video first, then I'll post my views and reasons.






The main reason why I post this is because it's directed and written by Jamin Winans. Jamin has become one of my favourite writers and directors after seeing some of his stuff. But also because it is so well made, and can be looked at from so many different perspectives.

If you liked this, I greatly recommend you to see "Ink" (IMDB page). I got this recommended by my friend Rho (I recommend her stuff in return, you can find some of it here.)

I will see you again tomorrow with another clip that contributes to society and culture and all of the other things that appearantly are important.

Signed,


Exxy

No comments:

Post a Comment