Thursday, November 18, 2010

Video Week #2

Greetings people!

Today, I got TWO videos for you, and not just one. Both of these are in their own categories, so I'll give them an "evaluation" each. 

The first one breaks the trend of heavy clips that I've had so far. It's a extreme slow motion video. But unlike most Super Slow-mo videos that you get on youtube (this isn't a 10 minute video of people getting slapped in 1000 fps), this has some artistic value to it in my oppinion. It shows you the beautiful things that real-time sort of ruins.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first clip:

"More super slow motion [Water]"




More Super Slow Motion [Water] - 550D from Rickard Bengtsson on Vimeo.

-------------------------




The second video I am giving you, is a video that spoke to me as a scriptwriter. The video is called "Vicky and Sam", and is about 3 writers, coming up with a romance-based-script. I just loved it from start to finish. Give it a look and give me your thoughts on it.






Vicky and Sam from Nuno Rocha on Vimeo.



Well, peeps. That was all for this time. But I hope you like these two vids, and I hope you are looking forward to tomorrow.

Signed,

Exxy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment