Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life isn't fair for the wicked...

Recently, a friend of mine had to go through something terrible emotionally. I do not want to go into details, but it is something I never want to go through again for myself, let alone that he has to go through it.

I have been at his place since yesterday, and I have been trying to be the friend that I know I can be. I have always been one of those people who try and not rely on others, and always thinks it is worse when someone else has to go through it and not me.

I know you will probably read this after I post it, especially since you are sitting like, 2 meters away from me, so I wanted to get this said:

I am sorry if I am not saying the right things, or fulfilling my job of distracting you from what has happened, but I am trying my best. I know it is tough, but so are you. I know you can handle this in the long run. It is a challange, but hell, I have seen you conquer bigger blocks in the road.

"Ain't no rest for the wicked", right?







Stay strong, bro. You can do this.

Untill next time,

Signed,

Exxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment