Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Distractions, problems and lack of time.

So.. The gaming adventure kind of got knocked down the shitter. There are several reasons for this, and one of them is easily described: "Work". I have been juggling two different jobs this past week. One is on my own account, the other one is my usual job.

The one on my own account is working as a scoreboard operator during a handball tournament here in town. And I did that this past weekend. Before that I was just swapped at work all the time when I wasn't away for other reasons.

So I am postponing the gaming adventure in text-form for a while. I did the livestream for those who were interested, but as it played out, I didn't have the time to game as much as I wanted for the gaming adventure.

So, for the upcoming week, I will probably just keep this blog more simple, and talk about what's going on and post some more rage/rant/rambling-posts relating to shit going on in the world.

To compensate for my lack of posts, I am thinking of doing another game review during the day, because today is the first day in ages where I genuinely have time to write something for the blog.

Time will tell!

Signed,

Exxy

No comments:

Post a Comment