Sunday, December 26, 2010

The great gaming adventure of 2010/2011.

Alright, people, it's time to get down to SRZ BZNZ.

For christmas, I aquired quite the list of PS3 games for christmas, and I now present you with the following:

You get to choose a game from this list, for a week, I will post AT LEAST once a week (first week is gonna be every day) and let you in on my rages, findings and occasional "LOLWTF?" on the way.

So, the list of games you have to choose from is:

- Assassin's Creed 2 (and Brotherhood, but I want to finish 2 before Bro)
- CoD: Black Ops (Obviously this will be the Multi-player and quite shite)
- Fallout: New Vegas
- FIFA 11 (I will make a pro, and dedicate him to the blog)
- DJ Hero 1/2 (If this becomes the pick, I will RP the shit out of it.)

As I have already gotten started with two other games I got, I decided to not throw them onto the list. So this is the list you have to go by.

So now it's up to you. Post what you want me to play, rage, laugh and inform you about, and I will do such.

Signed,

Exxy

2 comments:

  1. I vote for Fallout: New Vegas as I know that has some rather amusing moments and is generally a pretty cool game! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIFA 11. YOU NEED A PRO!

    ... With a fat belly and rainbow hair.

    -eph

    ReplyDelete